In this article I’m going to explain how to farm wow gold. Farming is a highly lucrative strategy that has shown gamers huge profits. It helped me to get the equipment, armor, and epic mount I’ve always wanted. For those of you that aren’t familiar with farming, its when you kill monsters over and over to obtain their gold repeatedly. Listed are a few hot spots I’ve found a lot of success with…
Solid Spots To Farm
Stranglethorn Vale – In this place look for a cave called Crystalvein Mine which is found east of the Gurubashi Arena. This is a great spot to farm a monster called Ironjaw Basiliks, which drop plenty of goodies for you to sell. You can additionally grind their corpse for Thick and Heavy Leather for more dinero.
Winterspring – In this area, go to The Lake of Kel’Theril where you find an uber amount of ghosts such as Anguished Highborne. These aren’t the strongest ghosts and they’ll drop silver and a good amount of green items. The only downside of this lake is that it might be overpopulated with other farmers but if its open, definitely take advantage of this spot.
Felwood – If you want to find Runecloth and Felcloth, this is a solid place to find both. Look for Jadefire Run which is in the northern area. The mobs in this area are pretty easy to kill.
Important Things to Note:
Although these are great techniques that have shown me success in the past, they have a big drawback. These techniques are highly time consuming. The time I spent farming wasn’t worth the amount of gold I got out of it. I’ve seen peers spend countless hours farming just to see a moderate amount of gold. There are professional guides that reveal …
Primal farming in World of Warcraft is new to The Burning Crusade expansion. Its a great way to make solid steady gold to get that epic mount or new armor you might need. Obviously Throne of elements is the best place but it usually has lots of others there witch can slow down gains. Scald is usually a bit better and is the best spot for farming Primal Fire.
If you need Primal Manas Netherstorm is the place to go. Especially just outside of area 52. The mana wrathes and wyrms have good drop rates. Or the Mana Ghosts by kirin var village ruins. Primal Air can be found throughout Nagrand and in Shadowmoon valley. The Mobs that drop the motes are usually pretty spread out and hard to farm.
Nagrand Halaani basin is 1 of the best places to get Primal Water. The Mobs are low level and easy to farm. There is plenty of them and they are not immune to frost so its the perfect place for Frost mages to farm any primal water they would need.
There is a lake at the Northern edge of Terrokar forest witch has a type of Mana fish that can drop Primal Manas. This used to be a good secret spot but it may have some competition there nowadays.
Primal earth and life should come from the Gathering profession.But if your server supports it you can farm the Bog lords north of swamp rat post in zangarmarsh for Primal life. And the various Earth elementals in Nagrand for Primal Earth. For Primal Shadow Farming the Void spawns in Nagrand or Hellfire.
Over all farming Primals is a solid way to make gold. Its easy and mindless. Try focusing on the Primals with good Auction House value on your server.
I having been playing World of Warcraft for about a year with different characters. I never seemed to have enough gold for doing the things I wanted done. I think of myself as an average player meaning I’m not a complete WoW-addict but I play about 5-10 hours per week.
Until a couple of weeks ago I had about 1,800 golds but I haven’t bought my epic mount and that cost 5,000 gold. I tried to figure out how to make another 3,200 gold and finally started to consider buying it for real money. Instead I found a gold making guide that promised I could make up to and above 150g/hour. At first I was skeptical, after playing this game for a year I figured that I have picked up most of the tricks in gold grinding. The guide was about $40 and to purchase 3,200 gold would cost a lot more and if I’m poor in WoW that is nothing compared to real life.
Making Gold The Easy Way!
First of all, let me tell you: There is no easy way to make gold. You just have to know what to do to get the most in return. You still have to grind. But you will grind in a very profitable way.
In the e-book I learned about a place with lots of level 62 mobs with approximately 3,000 health which is very low for this level of mob and making them an easy kill. They have a high drop rate for motes of water which are always in high demand and these mobs respawn quickly making this a perfect gold farming area. I estimate you could make at 90 to 100 gold an hour their from selling the vendor trash, the greens (which are quite frequent) and the …
Are you in search for an apparent and succinct World of Warcraft gold mastery guide? Do you want to raise the amount of loots in your bags and trick out yourself so much sooner with a vast epic mount? If your answer is yes, then Derek's Gold Mastery Guide is what you need.
Derek's Gold Mastery Guide is a brand excellent new guide to easy gold farming within the World of Warcraft. It is jam-packed with excellent information including unique strategies and gold creating tips that will transform the way you play. This guide presents much more than the usual suggestions about grinding and how to do it. In addition, it offers more than just a short list of the finest professions for making gold. As for me, Derek's Gold Mastery Guide is one of the best gold making guide on the market nowadays. Through this guide, hundreds of WoW players have learned how to generate gold for themselves instead of purchasing it online from gold farmers who create tons of real money by selling it to other players. Approximately, it will cost you $ 20 for 100 gold, but everything has changed due to this guide.
After giving it a try, I have discovered that Derek's Gold Mastery Guide is not only a fantastic guide to making gold fast, but also a great overall guide to successfully play the game. It is detailed with maps, screen shots, and some of the best item stat sheets I've never seen before. What I want to emphasize is in spite of how much gold it teaches you to make, having this guide will enrich your experience within the game. I have found that Derek's strategies are laid out well and the guide is well-written. The detailed photographs and screen shots will direct …
Ever thought of equipping your WoW character with epic armor, weapons and mounts? If you answered this question with a yes then you are not alone. You belong to the thousands of WoW players that want their characters to strengthen up as quickly as possible! The key here is to have the necessary in-game money or gold in order for you to buy all of these epic items. Lucky for you since there is now the WoW Massive Gold Blueprint that will allow you to earn the much sought after in-game gold in as little as 10 days time. You can expect to reach the gold cap or maximum allowed gold within this period of time or you can have your money back!
By using this massive gold blueprint you will be able to skip the long and grueling hours of farming for items and materials needed for your epic item. You will also be able to acquire most of the rare and super-rare pets, costumes, trinkets and other status symbols that differentiates rich players from the not so rich ones. You will also be able to complete achievements and earn prestigious titles faster than other players with the help of this blueprint. By using this blueprint you will have the in-game gold numbers huge enough for you to help your friends and guild mates in order to help them get stronger like you!
With this blueprint you will have your character well-equipped full of flasks, elixirs and consumables during raids. You will also be able to start off with newly made characters at the newly opened servers. You will have with you twenty thousands pieces of gold or more to spare once you reached level 20! You will be able to reach the gold cap or the maximum amount …
Once you have a high enough level character, head to Winterspring for a heap of great potential spots to Farm your Gold.
1. Lake Kel’Theril (53,42) is a frozen lake in central Winterspring. The shores of the lake are home to the Ruins of Kel’Theril, which along with the lake itself is populated by many tormented spirits of the Highborne. These souls are level 54 and 55 ghosts which are relateively weak, drop up to 8 silver and also have a chance of dropping green items and if you are lucky the odd epic item. For additional fun chests also spawn(randomly?) in this area, and every week the entire lake is invaded by water elementals commanded by Princess Tempestria. You can do quite well out of just killing the elementals and selling their ‘Essense of Water’ drops, but if you are up to it (group recommended) kill the princess herself and help yourself to the blue items she tends to drop. The invasion lasts until the princess is killed.
Heading South East from the lake to (57,50) you will find a whole heap of Cobalt dragons(56-58 elites) around a cave. Killing the little dragons(Wyrmkins, scalebanes and mageweavers) has a small chance of dropping a ‘Mature Blue Dragon Sinew’. This you sell to the highest bidder – and believe me they will bid as it is a very hard to get item and is required for a high level Hunter quest.
2. Everlook is a trading post run by the goblins of the Steamwheedle Cartel. It lies at the crossroads of Winterspring’s main trade routes. Head North and East to (67,40) and you’ll find an excellent area to farm Ice Thistle Yetis. As well as dropping vendor trash items, and sometimes blue items, you can also skin them for rugged and …
Stacking up 5000 gold for the artisan riding skill is quite a hard nut to crack for many players in World of Warcraft. There are so many easy and fast ways to gather that amount though, especially now, in the WotLK era. Therefore, I will point out in this article, a nice method for gold farming in WotLK, the get even more than you need for the epic flying mount riding skill.
This is my favorite method for gold farming in WotLK, but it may not work as good for every other WoW player. That's because there are some requirements for it. This is what you need to make gold by my method.
1. At least one level 80, good geared character. I know that there are players that are just working on their first WoW toon and don't have a level 80 yet. In that case, I suggest other methods than this. Grinding and / or gathering works perfectly to make gold as you're leveling up a toon.
2. Raid leading experience. That's right, you may have guessed that what you'll be farming can be found in one of the WotLK raid instances. So, to have full authority over a raid's loot, you must assemble and lead one yourself.
3. Icecrown Citadel experience. You must know the tactics for the first 4 bosses in ICC at least, and not only from your character's perspective. You have to know exactly what every class must do for every encounter, so that you can assign tasks properly. Otherwise the raid will fail, players might just flag you as a noob and never join your raids again.
If you know how to lead a raid and have quite some ICC experience, this method for farming gold in WotLK is quite simple. …
World of Warcraft elite players usually don’t share their knowledge about the best places or methods to make gold in this game. Doesn’t that bother you? Well, I know it bothers me. That’s why, even though I’m not a hardcore player and I believe I’m far from being one of the elite PvPers or raiders, I’m going to share here a few WotLK gold farming tips.
But before I start to write down the tips I promised you, I have to make one thing clear. I’m an old fashion WoW player and I like to farm or to gather, in order to make gold. This way, you will get 100% profit, while if you buy and resell stuff at the Auction House, profit is only partial. So, the WotLK gold farming tips I’m going to share here, concern grinding and gathering only.
WotLK gold farming tips for grinding
- The mobs that have Relics of Ulduar comprised in their loot table make excellent targets for farming gold. So, if you’re after humanoids, for Frostweave Cloth, for example, choose the ones that also drop Relics of Ulduar.
- If you have skinning, aim for beasts that drop more valuables than Borean Leather and Arctic Fur. For example, mammoths also drop mammoth meat (Chunks o’ Mammoth to be more precise) which has high value because cooks can make end game food that gives an high Attack Power buff. Also, it’s good to know that beasts over level 75 don’t drop Borean Leather Scraps, therefore it’s best to choose a camp with mobs that are higher than 75.
- Elemental revenants make good grinding targets. They drop Crystallized elements which can be used to make Eternal Water, Fire, Air, Shadow, Life and Earth. Eternals are needed for multiple crafting recipes in the game and regardless the
Getting your epic flying mount is a huge accomplishment and opens many other doors that make your WoW gaming experience better. However, in order to get such a highly prized mount it takes some work in the form of farming for gold to get an epic flying mount. Coming up with that kind of loot is sometimes hard, especially if are not in the know on some secrets and the truth is the majority of players won’t admit it, but they paid in some way or another to get theirs.
However, if you take the time that is needed and put forth the effort you can come up the 5,000 gold it takes. Here a few tips that will help you get the gold you will need much faster.
Sure these can be get old and boring but there is no better way to get some gold. Most of the players today can do about a month’s worth of daily quests, all 25 of them each day, to get the necessary gold it take for their epic flying mount. Plus after a month of these you can really sharpen your skills.
Leveling your professions is a must and can help you earn more gold quicker without a doubt. This is actually a common mistake a lot of players make regardless of why they are farming. Leveling your primary gathering professions is especially helpful. Stay focused on skinning, herbalism and mining.
One gold farming tip in WOTLK is to travel north to Northrend and look for humanoid. You can get some good loot from them and you can find frostweave cloth that can turn some really good profits in the auction house. This is very helpful once you have leveled your profession.
There are …