Once you have a high enough level character, head to Winterspring for a heap of great potential spots to Farm your Gold.
1. Lake Kel’Theril (53,42) is a frozen lake in central Winterspring. The shores of the lake are home to the Ruins of Kel’Theril, which along with the lake itself is populated by many tormented spirits of the Highborne. These souls are level 54 and 55 ghosts which are relateively weak, drop up to 8 silver and also have a chance of dropping green items and if you are lucky the odd epic item. For additional fun chests also spawn(randomly?) in this area, and every week the entire lake is invaded by water elementals commanded by Princess Tempestria. You can do quite well out of just killing the elementals and selling their ‘Essense of Water’ drops, but if you are up to it (group recommended) kill the princess herself and help yourself to the blue items she tends to drop. The invasion lasts until the princess is killed.
Heading South East from the lake to (57,50) you will find a whole heap of Cobalt dragons(56-58 elites) around a cave. Killing the little dragons(Wyrmkins, scalebanes and mageweavers) has a small chance of dropping a ‘Mature Blue Dragon Sinew’. This you sell to the highest bidder – and believe me they will bid as it is a very hard to get item and is required for a high level Hunter quest.
2. Everlook is a trading post run by the goblins of the Steamwheedle Cartel. It lies at the crossroads of Winterspring’s main trade routes. Head North and East to (67,40) and you’ll find an excellent area to farm Ice Thistle Yetis. As well as dropping vendor trash items, and sometimes blue items, you can also skin them for rugged and …
The Sahara Desert: It is the main cause why many tourists travel to Morocco. Desert camping is the best experience with a heartfelt welcome from the Berbers who have lived there for ages. On your way to your desert camp, you can ride a camel while enjoying the desert sun. You would not want to miss the nightlife in the desert, sit around a campfire, sing, and dance to the songs of the desert people. Also, visit the desert dunes of Merzouga, you get deeper into the wilderness and experience the best of nature.
Moroccan mint Tea and Pastries: While visiting Morocco one should taste the mint tea and local pastries. In Morocco, mint tea is considered a sign of hospitality and can also symbolize friendship. Drinking the mint tea at a good view with good company will make it tastier. The mint tea is served everywhere and tastes the same, but for the pastries, they vary from place to place.
The Souks of Marrakech: Souks are like one giant market where you can literary buy everything you want. The advantage of these markets is that you shop at one go and you can bargain; shopkeepers do not mind when you suggest a lower price for an item. In Morocco bargaining is perceived as a way of life and it is an exciting experience. The Souks are part of the Moroccan culture.
A Stroll along the Streets of Chefchaouen: Chefchaouen is a small town with its walls and streets painted blue. They are painted blue to protect people from mosquitoes during summer. Unlike the chaos in the main cities of Marrakech and Fez, the town has a laid back nature and life more peaceful here. The doors stay unlocked, and life is enjoyed at a relaxing pace.
The Riads: A …
‘Mahabharata’ is one of the two greatest epics of India, the other one being ‘Ramayana.’ It is a story of political power games and war. It is a long story with a number of characters and many twists and turns in the storyline. The storyline, the characterization and the narration are so interesting that this epic remains popular with successive generations. This epic also contains in its fold a large number of short stories and anecdotes, each of which is highly interesting. These stories have their own values and convey subtle messages of wisdom and morals. In this article, I will present the synopsis of one such story, which conveys the message of the power of perseverance.
In ancient India, the education system required an aspiring student to approach a teacher, respectfully referred to as Guru (meaning one who delivers people from darkness). If accepted by the Guru, the student will stay with him and learn. The students called disciples are expected to obey teacher without any question. They were also expected to serve the teacher in all possible ways. The teacher will not only endow the students with knowledge in their chosen field but will also train them on worldly aspects, by assigning them myriad tasks.
One disciple by name Upamanyu was asked by his teacher to take his cows for pasturing. Every morning, Upamanyu would lead the cows to a nearby prairie and would bring them back home by the evening. He had no opportunity to eat till he came home in the evening. But the Guru found that Upamanyu looked strong and well nourished. When queried about this, Upamanyu said that he would milk the cows after the calves fed on them and drink the milk. The Guru proscribed him from doing it saying that it would …
Halloween is just around the corner. Have you opened those boxes of Halloween decorations you kept in the attic? Have you bought those ingredients that you’ll need for your Halloween-themed cookies? How about the Halloween costume? Have you picked what outfit to wear what for you and your partner? Why don’t you make this season even more unforgettable by wearing coordinated costumes. The two of you will definitely look better. Here are a few simple ideas for costumes.
Super Mario and Princess Peach
Be the characters from classic and most epic game ever, our beloved plumber and damsel in distress princess. For the Super Mario costume you will need, of course, blue overalls, a red cap, a red long sleeves shirt, white gloves and brown shoes. Now, Princess Peach wears a Pink gown with a blue gem and white gloves. You can also add a tiara for a more princess-esque look.
Shrek and Princess Fiona
To make a Shrek costume this Halloween, you will need a pair of plaid pants and a pair of brown boots, and a brown vest over a cream of white tunic shirt. Since Shrek’s skin is color green, you can paint your face, neck, and hands green. You can also buy a Shrek face mask if you want to. And don’t forget his ogre ears or horns.
For your lovely wife, Princess Fiona, you will need a floor length blue or green velvet dress. Her hair is red so you need to dye yours or just get yourself a wig that you can braid. Do the same with her skin and ogre horns.
For our gentleman of the night, you can be an “Irish Car Bomb”. Here’s what you need to do. Wear a green outfit, out a license plate on your bottom …
Sudoku is globally addicting puzzle game and yet there are a lot of less known facts about it. Let’s see the most amazing facts about Sudoku puzzles.
1. Sudoku became a world hit in 2005. When measuring its popularity in enigmatic world, it is the biggest phenomenon since Rubik’s Cube in the ’80s.
2. Sudoku isn’t originally Japanese, but an American game. Modern Sudoku was invented in America under the name “Number Place” (in 1979) and later popularized as “Sudoku” by Japanese publisher Nikoli. “Number Place” creator Howard Garns died in 1989, before the game reached its world popularity.
3. Most Sudoku games on the Internet (and even in newspapers) are displaying wrong puzzles – due to laziness of developers or Sudoku’s non-obvious complexity and there are fatal flaws in Sudoku generators which make no unique puzzles or miscalculate the level of difficulty.
4. Puzzles have a great amount of possible combinations and levels of complexity. There are 6 sextillions of possible puzzles, but only 5,472,730,538 of them are valid (when reduced to essentially different solutions) and you’d need a few lifetimes to solve them all. There are many levels of difficulty (at least 5, even though that is an arbitrary number) and there are enough challenges for any playing skill.
5. It is not a math game at all, there is no calculating involved – it is a pure logic game. Sudoku is semantically independent and can be easily understood by players around the world in contrast to good old crosswords which must be adapted for every language. The best part of all is that Sudoku sometimes doesn’t even come in numbers, but in pictures, letters or symbols.
6. First World Sudoku championship was held in Italy in 2006. After that, in 2007 in Prague, Czech Republic and the …
Developed by the Roblox Corporation, and compatible with Microsoft Windows, Roblox is a downloadable game that requires 1.8 Ghz processor and 512 MB of RAM. It is an online game that requires Internet connection and is a multiplayer game, too, so your child will be able to communicate and interact with other players. When your child downloads the game he or she will be able to customize the character that they want to play as by selecting a variety of things from the catalog. In this catalog, there are many things that are created by the users of the game, additional types of things that are already present, too, made by the Roblox company, and your child will have the ability to choose things such as clothing for their character that is personal and representative of your child’s preference and style.
Also your child can choose models for their characters that best represent them and images, different kinds of heads and faces are available, as well, so your child will be able to create a sort of avatar that is best representative of who they are and they will feel as they really are playing the game. They can choose gear, too, from the catalog, that they will use in the game, as well as various other sets that can help them when they start playing. If your child subscribes to Roblox and becomes a member, they can also have arms, legs, and torsos that are made and designed by the company and that will distinguish their characters from non members who still have access to all other features of the package. If your child is very proud of his or her creation, then he or she can take it to the Roblox catalog and if it is liked by …