Do you want to know more about how to play rummy in 12 easy steps? You are in the right place. Yet another interesting contract rummy game, this variant of the popular card entertainer is fast catching the eye of serious players and amateurs alike.
To be the very first player in the group to have 212 contracts of completed combinations in hand. In case two players manage to complete at the same time, the one with lesser points wins.
If you are planning to play a round with 2 to 5 players, then you need to have 2 decks of standard 52 cards in your hand. Effectively, you will be playing with 108 cards in total. Shuffle the cards well and deal out 13 cards to every player. The last card is placed face up on the discard pile. Remember, another player has to cut the deck before you distribute the cards.
1. The player stationed to the left of the dealer starts the game.
2. Players’ may either pick up the card lying on top of the stock/discard pile. A card has to be picked up on each turn and another/same has to be discarded after the turn moves on to the next player.
3. To get the contract in place, players have to lay down the right combinations, all at once.
4. Once a player has succeeded in making his contract, he is allowed to lay down cards on the tableau of another player.
5. A player is allowed to liberate the wild cards of another player, by replacing them with the cards they represent.
6. A player cannot liberate his own wild card and the same must be played in the very round in which it is picked up.
7. The round …